- Today is a new day. It has never existed before nor will it ever exist again.
- Each moment is an opportunity to be present physically as well as spiritually.
- Today will be full of experiences whose meanings will be different for each of us, perhaps instantly known, perhaps veiled in mystery.
- Openness is a posture we can assume, a choice we can make.
- Our senses are our points of contact with God’s creation, may we honor them and may they serve us well.
- We can be a blessing to others and they to us. There is nothing more natural.
- Creation is always singing. If we listen we can hear the song and sing along.