The Hebrew month of Elul begins tomorrow. It’s a month of spiritual reflection and preparation culminating in Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. In honor of Elul I’ll be posting what I’m calling “30 essential questions for life.” Here are the first 5:
1) What am I running toward? What am I running from?
2) How do I give and receive love?
3) When am I kindest? When am I cruelest?
4) What am I doing now that I don’t realize I’m doing and maybe shouldn’t be doing?
5) How do I make meaning out of my life experiences?
30 essential questions for life p.1/6