- The past is only the past until it suddenly, unexpectedly, and undeniably comes crashing into the present.
- Download time matters.
- The universe is a strange and absurd canvas upon which we paint the human experience.
- (3 cont’d…) either as an imitation of Monet or Pollock.
- The unimaginable is sometimes best left unimaginable.
- There’s the day you plan for and the day you have. The day you have might not be the day you plan for, but it’s the day you have, and therefore the day that, in some small or large way, shapes your existence.
- To a five year old, family is family. And family is important.
- Sometimes it takes about .0000005 seconds to know what’s up, or what’s down.
Life Lessons, Monday, 4/11/16